Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, December 21, 2006
The Pickle Translator
Lauri had this great post about translating "Livi." It seems as only mothers can translate what there children are trying to say. I thought I would give you a bit of a Pickle translator.

When asked the question, what is your name? "Ah-lay"
Where are you from? "Wusha"

Cookie=Hookie
Daddy=Da-lee
No= No *with a swift head turn*
Vacuum=Cat poo (really it sounds just like cat poop)
Helicopter=hep-a-cah
Octopus=ah-pah-tus
TV=Tee-lee
Uncle Wayne=Uncle Nain
Santa= *chanting* Santa Santa Santa
and my personal favorite
Lotion=Woah-lon "no honey say loh-shun" "Wooooaaaahhhh-lon"

Just for kicks I thought I would include a video of my son performing for you. Yes this is our post dinner fun. Honey get out the video camera and make the child do tricks! It's great entertainment.
This particular video is not quite up to Drunken Monkie snuff, but it'll do in a pinch. Please laugh at my child's oddly high pitched voice. I do on a regular basis. And just for Margaret and Ann Marie, he is wearing his Pickle shirt and playing with his block sorter. Ann Marie please note that near the end of the video how he kisses the blocks. Yes... he loves this toy that much! (ok, so the video doesn't work right now. I'll fix it later.


And just for kicks, included is the photo that CS takes in the video!
4 Comments:
Blogger mommyto5 said...
L what a precious photo of O and papa, can't wait to see the video!

Blogger Ani said...
So cute!!! Can't wait for the action video.

Blogger kate said...
Is it possible he's gotten CUTER??

Blogger kate said...
lifeofelle won't let me comment on your shoe search...and shoe comments MUST go somewhere!

dsw is an excellent idea. how about trying naughtycodes or slickdeals or spooffee for an extra discount on the website pair? can't believe ebay didn't have them...

Counter
Established March 19, 2006