Image hosting by Photobucket
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Technology is out to get me
It took us months to get the stinkin' video off the video camera. Not for lack of knowledge, but because Microsoft products secretly have it in for me. Now that we've figured out that little tidbit we have been able to get stuff off the camera. Fantastic! Only problem is now YouTube hates me. I have uploaded that video file a million times and it never shows up. I am beginning to think that it is all technology is out to get me.

I was only trying to spread some holiday joy with a video of my child. Mainly so you can hear his voice and also join the ranks who have wet themselves from laughter. No joke. Think furry red muppet here. And every word a long drawn out string of syllables. Ahhhhhh-llllaaaaayyyy!

Sorry, but you will have to wait until I can figure it out. I could be nice and post more photos, but I'm too lazy for that. Geez, what a grinch.
2 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I've seen people use onetruemedia.com as well. I haven't used it yet but you might want to check it out.

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Ok I'll patiently wait for the video!!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006