Image hosting by Photobucket
Saturday, March 25, 2006
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
The sun is shining here and it is almost warm! Well warm enough to bust out the flip flops. I may be wearing short pants (capris for those who don't understand Elle) and flip flops, but I am still wearing a sweatshirt.

I can see some gray clouds off in the distance. Lets hope they stay there. Walter the Weather Guy says it isn't supposed to rain until tomorrow.

We have a big day of nothing planned. D mowed the grass and put down some fertilizer. I guess he is wanting to grow or something. Gives him something to use his new mower on I suppose.

As for me... well, I'm not sure. I might con D into going to a nursery. Of course nurseries always involve labor once home. I would really like to go to the local mega craft store, but he went with me yesterday to one and swears he will not step foot inside on a Saturday. Maybe I could bribe him by involving lunch at his favorite local burger joint. hmmm....
5 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
What a nice spring day. The weather couldn't make up it's mind in my state. Snow on the ground this morning, melted into a nice springy afternoon, and now it's windy and cold.

Blogger Rhonda said...
I guess here the saying "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" applies. I bet the burger bribe works.

Blogger Jennefer said...
New mower, huh? Goes along with Rhonda's new snow blower. Love those manly toys.

I love that spring is coming. I am excited to get some flowers for our front yard. Spring always lifts my spirits. I hope for you too!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
I love craft stores and nurseries, but I'm hopeless with both. I was thinking about signing up for a knitting class, but not sure that this fits with my new status of "just married".

Blogger Elle said...
Tricia,
I taught myself how to knit. That lasted for all of about 6 months. Other than a scarf I have yet to produce a finished product. If I could bring myself to sign up for a class I would. Do it. Knitting is all the rage right now!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006