Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, March 27, 2006
"That Day"
First I want to tell all of you to run on over to Margaret's site and give her a hand. Her story is very touching. She is yet another mom just trying to get her son home. She has started a fundraiser selling flower bulbs. You all know my weakness for flowers. So here is the perfect opportunity. Brighten your life with some flowers and help Margaret at the same time!

So now onto the definition of what "That Day" is. That day is the day that makes living in the Northwest awesome! It is the first day that the sun is shining, the sky is blue and it is just warm enough. The day when you can roll down the car windows or open the sunroof without having to turn on the heat or heaty seats. The first day you can wear short pants and sandals WITHOUT socks.

Today is "That Day" here. It is just gorgeous. I wish I could just spend the day sitting on the bench in my garden. But alas no... I am here at the church. The life of the church secretary calls.

For those of you ever considering a move to the Great Northwest, let me tell you that today I will shout a resounding YES!!! Come on up! The other 364 days I might tell you different story.
3 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
I know about that day. We haven't had it here quite yet -- but there are hints that it's coming.

Thanks for the links, by the way. I'm getting hits from other sites so the links are helping!

Blogger Jennefer said...
I love the beginning of spring too. It is not quite short weather here yet, maybe a few more weeks.

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
Apparently the Nations Capital had "that day" while Andrew & I were in Russia...we missed it!! It was 78 degrees or something like that. ~ g

Counter
Established March 19, 2006