Image hosting by Photobucket
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Movie Preview
D is frantically working on the "feature length" version of our movie. He is trying to finish up the family version for his parents to take to Kansas and for us to show my family on Mother's Day. He will then start working on the public version. We have to cut all the photos and video of Pickle since we can't show them on the internet.

So in lieu of the "feature length" film I direct you to my personal blog to check out my preview of the movie. Ok, it really is just my account of the trip in a creative way. And yes... I really did take all of those photos. Please don't think less of me.

5 Comments:
Blogger Brian & Rebeca said...
I loved the movie!

Blogger CarolinaGirl said...
L-you are so talented! Awesome video! I can't wait for the rest of the series. I do hope you will do more...we are waiting..
Caroline

Blogger sandy said...
What a great movie! And on the subject of being lactose-intolerant, did you make it through the trip without too much trouble, food-wise? I'm going to have the same problem.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great stuff! Loved it!
Lee

Blogger Elle said...
Sandy,
I ate some kind of cheese or dairy product every day we were there and did not have a single problem. My issue came when I tried to order a Latte with regular milk at the Starbucks in Korea. Yeah that one at the end of the film. That sent me over the edge.

The cheese in Russia is a little harder so it tends to cause less problems. I brought my Lactase/Renin pills just in case, but never used them. They were packed in the suitcase when we were in Korea so I had no access to them. Lovely.

Counter
Established March 19, 2006