Image hosting by Photobucket
Friday, June 09, 2006
Riding in Style
First I would like to apologize to all of your for my obvious lack of comments on your blogs. Blogger has been stupid all week.

So to make up for it I thought I would post more photos of Pickle's stuff.

My boy is going to be riding in style! I got my shower gift early from the MIL and FIL. Isn't this stroller just the cutest? No silly drink holder on this bad boy. Just down right kid carrying fun. My luck is that he will hate riding in a stroller. That's ok, at least mommy will look cool pushing it.

Of course this is the stroller that I thought would be awfully neat too, but evidently the people purchasing the stroller didn't think that it fit the bill. Of course they don't sell the Burberry model online and of course the only place you can purchase one in the area would be in Bellevue or on Madison in Seattle. Shocking!

I will say that I am a little partial to the red, white, and blue though. I am thinking I got a heckuva sweet deal on this one. Thanks MIL & FIL!

I also got a little care package from D's sis this week.

I wasn't expecting a package so I was thrilled to get one! I opened it up and this is what I found. A beautifully knit afghan (not by Lee), a Little People CD, some bright and beautiful books for the book worm and this nifty thing that goes under the car seat. It has a "toy box" that sits on it next to the car seat. This is going to come in soooo handy for us. The fam and a bunch of our friends live about 30 minutes south of us and Kathou and Paypay live about 20 minutes north. So we'll be logging in lots of visiting miles. Thanks Lee, Wayne, and B!
12 Comments:
Blogger Jessie said...
Lurker de-lurking to say what an awesome family Pickle has! He is so loved already!

Blogger Jenny said...
Sweet..I have a mclaren as well. Since I haven't used it I can't comment on the usability but man they are the cutest huh!
That boy will look super cute in his red, white and blue boat motify stroller!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Looks like you guys are set for Pickle's arrival!

Blogger Yeah So said...
Cool stuff! Of course I'm partial to the afghan :)

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
Roman has the same MacLaren stroller...it is awesome! DH is 6'4" and I am 5'9" and it is the perfect height for both of us...the coolest thing about it is that you can steer and turn with one hand.

We bought a cheapy little $20 one to take to Russia with us...we wrapped it in a trash bag and taped it up. We checked it all the way through to Kaliningrad. Then, on the way home, we checked it to Moscow and then picked it up and put him in it there. It got a little dinged up along the way, but boy were we glad we had it when we got him. The Moscow and other airports would have been a nightmare without it...

I highly recommend having a stroller over there, but there was no way that I was taking my beloved MacLaren with us :) gaye

Blogger sandy said...
How exciting to be getting these wonderful gifts for your little one!! Many compliments on the afghan and the stroller!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Pickle is going to be one loved little boy! I love the car seat toy box thing! And the afghan is beautiful. I've been studying on the stroller issue for us - isn't is amazing how much you could spend on one? I just can't decide how much we'll use it and for how long. Yours is awesome - I hope Pickle will log many happy miles in it!

Blogger Jennefer said...
Love the Burberry stroller design. I didn't get the stroller of my dreams either, but I like it. M gave it to me for Mother's Day.

It looks like Pickle is going to be well taken care of. Great stuff!

I am glad to know that Blogger was not working for you too. I was worried it was just my computer.

Blogger Carrie said...
Yea! I love baby stuff. That stroller looks perfect!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Congrats on the new items for Pickle!! I love the car seat toy box. What a neat idea!!

Blogger Lauri said...
OHHHHHH nice ride.... I have heard excellent things about the Mac strollers.... We are using the one we bought in Russia ( fancy verison of an umbrella type), we need a new one. Im loving the new you "Mommy" posts- keep the pics of pickle stuff coming

Blogger adoptedthree said...
just found your blog off frua would love to link it with mine
http://spaces.msn.com/itsagirlseyler/

email me at boomerseyler@yahoo.com

Counter
Established March 19, 2006