Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, June 01, 2006
I really am still here
Bet you thought I dropped off the face of the earth huh? Come to think of it I posted more while in Russia than I have from the good ol' USA. There really hasn't been much to say and I figured you were tired of hearing about things such as chicken, antibiotics, and my hair (oh, that's a different blog.)

There really is no news on our front. We are still waiting for the release letter. We did learn that our paperwork made it safe and sound to Khabarovsk. Thank you Rhonda.

I do want to say congrats to two of our agency families!! They did get their court dates. Woo Hoo! Actually it was 3 come to think of it. With any luck the infamous Doug & Candy will get theirs this week.

D is working on the video of our excursion to Korea. He didn't forget about his loyal readers. If you want entertaining video you could always go back and watch my video about toilets and food.

So in the mean time I think you guys should entertain me for a while. This will give some of you lurkers out there to de-lurk.

If you could equate your personality to that of any television character who would it be?

I personally see myself as a cross between a Karen Walker and a Grace Adler. (dramatic like Karen, but flaky like Grace.)
11 Comments:
Blogger Mary said...
I was wondering where you had gone. You are one of the few that posts almost everyday and even though I don't, I do read everyday...often more than once.

My friends all call me "Monica" (as in Monica Gheller from Friends. I got this nickname when we hosted our first Christmas party 6 years ago. I had ice breaker games and games after dinner and name tags, etc. Now all the same people still come to the party and I still make them play the silly games and where the name tags. Actually, one year I didn't and they all commented all night long.

I am not as neurotic as Monica though...I don't think.

Blogger 6blessings said...
I hardly ever get to watch TV so I really have no comparisons. Some people say I look just like Jill off of the old show "Home Improvement". My kids are really into watching "Seventh Heaven" right now. I feel like the mom on that show and not all of mine are home yet. I'll still be one short to her seven.

Blogger Maggie said...
Maybe Angela from Who's the Boss? A little high strung, wicked independent, but a nice enough person.

Blogger Jenny said...
I have lots of characters I see a little of myself in: Carrie, Sex and the City, I love to get dressed up and party and would own 40,000 dollars worth of shoes if I could, Karen, Will and Grace, I enjoy a cocktail and can sometimes be self absorbed and like large purses, Karen always had a HUGE purse for her stash; Lorelai, Gilmore Girls, I know lots of useless pop/people/current events and I talk really fast sometimes.

there ya go.....

Blogger Lauri said...
Monica on friends when It comes to cleaning and being obsessive..... and I always thought I was alot like Shirley from Laverne & Shirley-

Blogger Trusty Husband said...
Elle asked me this question last night. I would have to say that I think I'm like JD from Scrubs. I have that weird, quirky sense of humor. Elle thinks I'm funny at least... not sure if anyone else does.

Blogger Jennefer said...
People used to tell me that I look like Jeri Ryan from Star Trek (Seven of Nine) when that was on. I think she is kind of freaky looking myself.

Blogger Rhonda said...
My pleasure..We guarded it carefully! OK, B would say I'm like Lucy Ricardo but I personally see myself more like Scully from the X-files. I've always wanted to be her.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Since I still don't watch TV, that would be rather difficult! But I did like your video! And was amused to see your hand holding the coffee cup... does this mean you're allowed to drink coffee again? ;)

Blogger avonlea said...
OMG - how did you make that video? I need to make some too! Very cool. I'm glad it was all worth it - but you have such an indominable spirit, I'd expect nothing less.

Blogger Elle said...
Ok, Jake, I begged the Koreans for Decaf, but evidently they don't believe in the stuff. Go figure. So that particular coffee was full on caffine and real milk. Not the best idea, but I was desperate.

Counter
Established March 19, 2006