Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, May 18, 2006
The Weekly Update
Well I haven't done a true a true weekly update for a while so here you go.

This week's update is brought to you by "Derek Fancy Beer." Evidently I did not have a choice in this evening's alcoholic beverage choice so I was served some kind of Belgian Blond Ale. It was actually pretty good.

So you want some adoption news? Too bad. There isn't any. You get a weather report instead.

Today's weather was beautiful. Monday's weather was hot, Tuesday was hot, Wednesday was hot, but today was nice. Tomorrow... also supposed to be nice. This weekend, wouldn't you know it Rain.

In other news; I am still suffering from D's bird flu. My throat no longer hurts and I can swallow things, but now I have no voice. I sound like Phoebe in that episode of friends. You know where she has the "sexy voice" but the proceeds to erupt into a nasty hacking cough. Yeah that one.

Today in sports; I think the world is coming to an end. I have not watched any of the hockey playoffs since we have been home. I think I am mentally deranged or something. I have somehow just stopped caring.

So onto who we are going "out" this week. Visitor from Birmingham, Alabama please introduce yourself. You have 69 returning visits to our blog. If you are a regular reader and have commented on a regular basis I apologize. I blame any sense of stupidity on the bird flu.
5 Comments:
Blogger glo said...
LOL You are so funny. OK So I found the secret squirrel who tracks my visitors to my site(s), and he's kinda busy. I can tell where thepeople are coming form but how the heck can you tell a particular city and state like that. I'm not hard to track. I visti and I usually leave a post and sometimes a question. Remember i'm a granny...so i could be old...I need the info soon!!! LOL

Blogger Yeah So said...
Glad you're feeling better! Glad you're having nice weather too...still raining here..thundering & lightning and all that dramatic nonsense.

adpaffiu ad snadsoi awegel...that's secret squirrel for "flush those suckers out of hiding" :)

Blogger 6blessings said...
Glad to hear you're doing some better. Take care of yourself. Hopefully you'll be 100 percent soon. I remember the Phoebe episode!

It has been near 100 degrees here for the last few days and will continue through the weekend. Already scorching! I just put in some flower beds and would love to see some rain.

Blogger Jennefer said...
I actually love the to talk when I lose my voice. I sound so funny to myself that I can't stop talking.

I am hoping for good weather, good health and good news coming for all.

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
You crack me up...I want to stalk my lurkers on our blog :) ~ gaye

Counter
Established March 19, 2006