Image hosting by Photobucket
Friday, October 06, 2006
Search Hits
I haven't done this yet, and I might be asking for another egging for posting something other than a Pickle story. If you want Pickle stories I am telling you people go on over to Life of Elle and read them there. Today's gripping epic is one of sleep deprivation and seemingly sane women losing it over a nap.

So I have been collecting a list of my search engine hits brought to me through my secret squirrel stat counter. And nooooo... I am not going to tell you how I got the secret squirrel. Some of you have them and if you don't you need to do what I did and scour the internet for it.

These searches have been for Unexpected Miracles and Life of Elle. I am just too lazy and tired to write two posts.

Itch on face and everywhere: I am truly sorry that you are having the same itchy everywhere issues that I deal with every day. I have solved my itchy skin issue by using vegetable based soap that can be purchased through Oregon Rain Soap. Yes... you too can smell like a hippy.
Captain Underpants: No I am telling you it is Captain Smartypants now with his trusty sidekick Lieutenant Piss and Moan

Libman newest mops: If you don't currently own a Libman Wonder Mop get off your butt and go purchase one. It is the best mop you will ever own!

skin care + lotion face + fedex international + shop: Wow that's specific. See the answer to the skin issue above. Damn soap manufacturers using animal by-products... it's making the whole world itchy!

Kathou & Paypay: I really hope this was Kathou's mom. It really creeped the both of us out to know someone was searching for that exact combination of names.

"me with *glasses: it just isn't a pretty site people. Although I do sport a fancy pair of Burberrys now

rednecks: really?

and my all time favorite...
Pee on time: I feel for you person with this issue. I highly recommend seeking professional help. (I have no link for that one)

I will also say that I am the #1 google hit for Unexpected Miracles and Life of Elle!!! I made the big time baby!
4 Comments:
Blogger Jennefer said...
The Pee on Time thing made me laugh out loud!!

Thanks for nominating us for Stephanie's socks!! I love the picture of Pickle in his! So cute!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL

I love to look at those things... we get some interesting ones, too! They're always good for a laugh :)

Blogger Maggie said...
It's always funny to see the searches isn't it? I was number two on Google for "Cowboy exclamations" for a while. I thought that was pretty funny.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
lol I love seeing what people search for

Counter
Established March 19, 2006