Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Just because my kid is so friggin cute!
You will notice that photos of Pickle show up here, but not over at Life of Elle. It is a pain in the butt to post photos over there. I have to resize them and that just requires more work than I am willing to put forth. Man I have better things to do like play puzzle*.

The trick becomes what to do during our weekly agency chat. Call me a fool, but I went through hell with these people and they are like family. I still want to participate. Pickle is pretty well entertained in my office, but he always wants to sit on my lap. All well and good, but not so much when you want to type. So CS was here with me and busted out the camera. Mainly because, well... my kid is so friggin cute. So I give you 30 minutes** (less for you, but it was for us) of Pickle entertainment.

Ol' School Fireman

The sign says it all

Pickle from CS's point of view

I don't know about you, but that is one blog worthy photo!

You wonder why I love these two so much? They are GORGEOUS!!!


-------------------------------
* send more puzzles. the 5 we have are getting boring.

** these were not 30 tantrum free minutes I might add.
17 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
I'm so glad you take the time to post pictures. They always make me smile.
He is just the cutest, handsomest, happiest,... kid ever.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
too cute!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks thanks for posting pics, love the updates too:) but the pics are priceless,O is just so cute and such a ham bucket!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
My favorite thing in the world!!! Hearing about the new Lindhom family adventures and seeing pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom and Mike

Blogger Maggie said...
Cute. I love the mouth wide open expression.

Blogger Ani said...
He is just adorable. What a blessing!

Blogger Carolina Mama said...
You all have such fun! I love the fact that Pickle looks like you all! :) These are great!

Blogger Melissa said...
what a cutie patutie. Thanks for the info you sent. It is very helpful.

Blogger Denise :o) said...
Too too cute!!! Love them!!!

Blogger Chelsea said...
your kid is too friggin cute Elle!! I enjoy seeing his picture and how happy you all are!!

Blogger Lauri said...
very cute.... just wait... you will look back at those pics in 6 months and not believe how fast he is growing. Maybe its because our kiddos need to catch up on growing, but man could they stay little a tad longer.


Keep the pics coming.... or all your peeps will come over to my blog to check out my pics. Im always bragging about that kid of mine... she is brilliant you know- lol

Blogger Sig said...
Oh they sure are gourgeous. You are one very lucky Momma! :)

Blogger Ann said...
You do have a handsome duet there. Pickle looks like he's a ham. You have a life full of laughs ahead of you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love the hat!

Blogger Lauren said...
Love the Pickle Close-Up!

Blogger 6blessings said...
Elle, I saw a pickle costume in Baby Talk magazine today at a doctor's office. I thought of you and Pickle. Just an idea. I'm sure you have the Halloween thing all planned out if I remember right, but just wanted to let you know anyway.

Blogger Yeah So said...
What's your secret in getting the cutest kid in the entire orphanage??

Counter
Established March 19, 2006