Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, October 09, 2006
More proof my son is a genius!
See what happens when I stop posting so much... you all stop commenting. I appreciate the over abundance I get at Life of Elle so keep them coming.

Every parent thinks their child is the most intelligent child they have ever seen. Every new word propells them closer and closer to college level reading at age 5. One thing CS and I thought is that if we ever had a biological child the world better watch out! We both have way above average IQs, I am highly creative and CS is highly analytical. Of course we all know that not everthing is in the genes. I am so much like my mother it is scary and I don't share a single nano-whatever of DNA with her. Imagine our suprise when we discover that we are not unlike other parents in thinking that our son was also a boy genius. I give you a photo montage of proof that my son is in fact a genius.

My son learning the intricacies of a Native Russian Longboat.

Macaroni art. Enough said.

Learning about the various tropical plants found within a local conservatory.

Reading the Wall Street Journal. Yes... the Wall Street Journal.

And further proof that our son is in fact a genius... I found him reading in the chair this afternoon. And if you must know that is Wine Spectator. Good Boy!!!
13 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Well, his good looks are obvious. With a brain to match (and such versatility!), he's destined to do great things.

Blogger Maggie said...
He seems to be enjoying Wine Spectator the most. Hmmm.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I agree with Margaret...the Wine Spectator sure is getting the biggest grin. Being an arist myself, I do appreciate his macaroni art capabilities. Can't wait for him to discover play-doh.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just lova lova lova him!!!!!!!!!
Mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He is just so incredibly cute.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
He's adorable. I'm thinking we set him up with one of our girls.

Blogger Ani said...
Wine Spectator, classy reading... love it!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What girl can resist such a cultured young man?? hehehe

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Is he as thrilled with the macaroni art as he looks? Macaroni art just cracks me up!!! Those pics are adorable! Aren't kids so darn cute with the stuff they do? Keep up with all the great pics. And boy you guys have been busy! Elle probably needs a nap. ;o)

Take care, Alison

Blogger Melissa said...
Very intelligent indeed! Now if he can do the NY Times crossword puzzle in ink, he should go right to medical school or into a Nuclear physist program. ( I know I mispelled that one)

Blogger Denise :o) said...
You're cracking me up!! Yes, a genious indeed!!! :o))

Blogger Jennefer said...
I think the in- depth knowledge of the intricacies of the Native Russian Longboat is the clincher.

Blogger Ann said...
well it looks like you have a bonda fida genious manly man on your hands. Better keep those doors locked!! He's a doll

Counter
Established March 19, 2006