Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Happy 30th Birthday!
This post is dedicated to my wonderful, beautiful and talented wife. For those of you that don’t know, today is Elle’s 30th birthday. How can that be? Can it actually be true sweetie that I have known you for half of your life? Where did all the time go? It seems like yesterday that we were just a couple of dumb kids that had no idea what we were doing (getting married at 21 and 19). All I know is that I wouldn’t trade it for the world and look forward to every day I get to spend with you. Inspired by Jen’s list-mania, I thought I would post 30 things I love about my wife (this list is in no particular order):

1) I love the way you smile at me
2) I love the way you make me laugh
3) I love you kindness
4) I love the compassion you show to me and others
5) I love the way you ask me how my day was
6) I love your selflessness
7) I love the way you trust and support me
8) I love your Faith
9) I love our own private, little jokes
10) I love waking up next to you everyday
11) I love lazy Saturday mornings with you
12) I love the way you see the world with eyes wide open
13) I love that you don’t judge people
14) I love your artistic talents
15) I love that you like to try new things
16) I love that you see life as an adventure to be lived
17) I love that you are organized (so that I don’t have to be)
18) I love that you put your family first
19) I love the way you are a natural teacher
20) I love your hugs and kisses
21) I love the way you get excited even by the small things in life
22) I love the conversations we have
23) I love the way you help others
24) I love the fact that we’ll do anything as long as we do it together
25) I love your honesty
26) I love that you put up with my inner nerd
27) I love the way you hold my hand (even if it’s sweaty)
28) I love your strength
29) I love your inner (and outer) beauty
30) I love you.
25 Comments:
Blogger Jessie said...
Awwww.

Good list.

Happy Birthday!

Blogger Elle said...
Isn't he just the sweetest!!! And I was 20 when we got married by the way. I had only been 20 for less than 2 months, but 20 none the less.

I love you too!

Blogger Deb said...
So sweet! Happy Birthday Elle! :o)

Blogger 6blessings said...
Happy 30th Birthday!! Hope you have an incredible day! What a sweet hubby!!

Blogger Suz said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elle!! You deserve a wonder-ific day. I hope you and D have a nice, romantic date to celebrate.

Hoping for some good news to come soon for you!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday!!!

Blogger M3 said...
Awwww, what an awesome bday message.

Happy Birthday L!

Blogger Chelsea said...
that is such a great way to say you love someone! now that i am all emotional! Happy Birthday girl!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Happy Birthday Elle!

Blogger Rhonda said...
Happy Birthday! What an incredible year for you. 30 is the year you bring your son home. Crack open the champagne!

Blogger Kelly said...
That was really sweet. Hope you have a great birthday!!

Blogger Jennefer said...
I am so glad that I inspired such a wonderful list. D- you are SO sweet! Happy Birthday L (again!)

Blogger Maggie said...
Too sweet.

Happy birthday L!

Blogger sandy said...
Elle, someone should knock you in the head if you ever think of leaving your husband. He came up with that list without any prompting?? You are one very very lucky lady. =) Hang on tight! (And happy birthday too!)

Blogger Liv said...
Happy Birthday Elle!!!

Blogger Yeah So said...
Go Elle..Go Elle...It's your birthday...Get crazy..

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

Blogger Steveg said...
Hapy Birthday Elle! Wow the big 30, I remember that one (when I was young).

Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...
AWWWWW - that is one great hubby you've got there, Elle. Happy Birthday. :-)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy birthday Elle!

Blogger The Belanich's said...
That has to be the sweetest thing ever!! Happy Birthday ELLE!

Blogger Ann said...
soooo sweet!!!

Blogger Sig said...
Happy belated birthday!!!
That man is too sweet.... :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy Birthday, a little belatedly. And I think you'll love your 30's...I know I did (actually I've loved all the years since the 20's which are only better than the teens).

Aunt Debbie

P.S. Don't you just love these Lindholm men...and the Hironaka are pretty great too.

Blogger avonlea said...
Happy belated birthday. I had no idea that you were so YOUNG! But I'm not suprised that you found yourself a husband worthy of you - you've always struck me as a smart chick. So, enjoy you're thirties and look forward to the forties - they're even better!

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
Happy Birthday Elle!! What a great husband you are, Derek!! A keeper for sure :) ~ gaye

Counter
Established March 19, 2006