Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
speed blogging
OH MY GOD!!!! He posted!!!! D has this fantastic blog called Protesting Stupidity. You can find the link in the "Just Because" Section down below. Or follow THIS handy link. My husband is a stinkin' genius!! Go check out his latest ploy to rid the world of stupidity.

Now onto what I originally was going to write...

This whole working full time thing really cuts into my blogging time. I have not had nearly enough time to catch up on all of your journeys! Brian & Rebecca are back home, Kim & Damon (ok more Kim) are running around getting ready for their court trip, Margaret is completing her homestudy at break-neck speed, and the look changes!! Suzanne and Mandy my goodness you girls have been busy. I have about 10-15 minutes each morning to quickly skim through my blogroll, but the problem is I can only get through the Russia ones. The problem is "my girls" aren't all in the Russia group anymore.

This isn't to say that I don't love all my bloggy friends, it's just that there is this little group of us who kind of formed our own little blogging support group. I would love to put a category on the sidebar so I can check their blogs rather quickly in my pre-teeth brushing frenzy, but I don't want the rest of you to feel left out. That is how much I truly love you all! So I really am still reading all of your stories and neglecting my personal life and all that entails, I just have to sacrifice commenting. I many not comment, but I am still driving up your hit counter.

Don't worry everyone... I go back to my usual day and a half next week so you will see the nutty bunny back and blogging. And let me tell you I have loads to say!!!

-------------------------

I just realized that the spell checker tries to replace blogging with flogging. Feels like that when I don't have much to say.
10 Comments:
Blogger Rhonda said...
I have done some speed blogging myself lately. Its tough because I try to hit everyone! But there's just not time for all those comments :)

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
I've been having the same trouble lately so I've broken my big rule and now check up on everyone at work during lunch. Takes a good 30-45 minutes, although lately there has been less blogging. This doesn't leave any time for writing myself, but I don't have much to say anyways.

Blogger Carrie said...
I just read everyone else and neglect my own blog. I can read in between running after kiddos, but posting something? Impossible!

Blogger 6blessings said...
I check too often. It seems to keep me sane. I guess I'm really insane. I love this little bloggy adoption world too.

Blogger Maggie said...
I broke down and went to Bloglines. It saves so much time. I do miss out on reading everyone's comments that come after mine, though. (Unless I remember to go back and check.)

Blogger Jennefer said...
It used to be such a small group of us for quite awhile, now it just keeps growing and growing. It is great to meet new bloggy friends, but it is hard to keep up when life gets busy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I guess the growth shows what a need there is! I toyed with the idea of starting a blog but decided that I'm a much better support person than writer. So, until I have to change priorities and start re-doing paperwork and preparing to travel, I'll be here reading as much as my job, husband and little furry daughter will let me!

Blogger Yeah So said...
Okay, I appear to be the ONLY person adopting from Colombia, so you Russians will just have to accept me as one of your own!! Dont forget about me!

Blogger Mary said...
I must admit I read and comment and don't do many posts...although I have tons to write about :)

Blogger Ann said...
My dh works at night, so I have several hours after work and with no children(yet) and while trying to keep quiet I get on the computer. Dh came to me the other day and informed me that there are support groups for people like me-yah I'm in contact with them every day, can you say "blog". Then he proceeds to tell me that there is a thing called "addicted to the internet"...smart a*!. I'm sure things will change once baby gets here, right now I'm working on that support group thing.

Counter
Established March 19, 2006