Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, July 31, 2006
Not Yet
See, I told you, you would get a million posts from me today. I should have just made them one really long post, but that just is not as fun.

The List: Shower - Check

Put Bedroom back together - Check

Clean floors - Check

Pick up parents - can't do that yet since their flight doesn't come in until 6:50 pm. UGHHH prime email waiting time.

So to fill in the gap I decided to clean my office. Well, really I was going to start downloading the church production of Godspell onto the laptop, but I couldn't find my desk. So I had to clean off the desk. Rather than shove and stuff the stuff off my desk into the closet I had to clean the closet. In order to clean the closet I had to pull out every single Rubbermaid container and reorganize them. Ok, I didn't so much have to reorganize them, but it passed some time. Oh! I also found a whole whack of yarn. I am a very bad knitter. I have no clue why I have so much yarn. Anyway, I got that accomplished. I even took a photo of my destroyed office, but then I accidentally deleted it. Oops.

With still extra time I cleaned the kitchen. Not a big deal, but we found a container of Bar Keeper's Friend. Best cleaner evah!! Thus I had to scrub the stainless steel sink and the stove top.

I am also effectively polishing off a bag of goldfish crackers and the last Pilsner Urquel. I totally feel like jumping out of my skin. I haven't felt this wired since our camping trip and that was just a sugar high.

Ok, gotta keep moving.
6 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
I think you're officially in manic mode. Please come over to my place and clean... I could really use someone with your energy!

I'm so anxious for you and can't wait to hear the good word.

p.s. I have my resolution set pretty high, so the r and n in yarn ran together a bit. I thought you said you had a "whole whack of yam." I couldn't figure out why you'd have so many yams in your craft supplies and not even know it. Silly me.

Blogger SoFlaMom said...
Elle,

Sounds like you are nesting. This is a good sign...must mean a court date is coming any minute....tick, tick, tick. Praying for an email from Olga.

SoFlaMom

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Elle!!! Step away from the cleaning utensils!!! Ahhhh!!! Look! Exclamation points for you to use when you get the court date!!! So you don't use all your own!!! It would be terrible to have none left on the big day!!!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
waiting with you

Blogger Suzanne said...
I read yam too.

I'm going nuts too.

I'm afraid to even leave the computer to visit the little waiters room.

any minute, yes, you said it SoFla.

Maybe I'll just babble meaninglessly on your blog.

Maybe I'll go check my own and see if it knows something I don't.

WE WANT COURT DATES!!!!

ack

By the time we get to court I'll be certifiable.

Blogger kate said...
and? AND?

Counter
Established March 19, 2006