Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, July 31, 2006
Thank heavens for Mr. Bubble
So I didn't shower yet. I took a bath*. I figured I needed some time to relax. I found the last smidgen of Mr. Bubble in the bathroom cupboard. Yes... I own Mr. Bubble. Love the stuff. Terrible for my itchy skin, but who doesn't love Mr. Bubble. Come on.

I also got an email from Kathou this morning that says she got word from Olga that our package is officially in Khab (we knew that) and we are ready for the pre-trial hearing!!!!! Nothing more than the waiting. Oh God, this is going to kill me yet.

Also on checking stuff off my list: Bedroom is put back together. I have so much energy I am blazing through my list. I am going to run out of stuff to do. That huge box of craft projects I have is looking pretty promising.
8 Comments:
Blogger Jenny said...
Hoping the call comes in asap, asap!!!

And good job on the list thing. Today I have taken to the bed and done nothing.
Being productive always makes you feel better!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Keeping you and your family in my prayers - hoping for a quick GOOD NEWS call. Best, Anna

Blogger Chelsea said...
Go girl!! I can't wait, on pins and needles for you!

Blogger Deb said...
Hoping your day continues to go smoothly. Waiting to hear that wonderful news tonight.

Blogger Suz said...
Hoping you'll hear wonderful news tonight and that they won't need one more smidge of paperwork!

Blogger Ann said...
Well I am so happy that you finally got your bath :0). I love Mr. Bubbles can smell it right now. MY Gosh will you get that call already. I can't take it anymore. And I'm sure those pins and needles haven't subsided for you either. Good LUck. I'm watching for good news very soon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
We have Mr. Bubble too- the pink bottle. Sometimes a bath is what you need. Congrats on your pre-trial go. I wish I had some of your energy. With all of the new paperwork looming ahead of us I am exhausted.

Blogger 6blessings said...
I can feel your excitement. Glad your stuff made it there in time. I just keep checking to see if the court date is posted yet. I can't wait to hear the good news! I'll check back later!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006