Image hosting by Photobucket
Friday, August 11, 2006
Crazy doesn't begin to cover it
Some of you were may have been wondering what my Avatar said. It was a bit difficult to read unless you went to my profile and clicked on it. This is what I have been feeling like the past couple of months and in the past 2 weeks fo sho.

Of course there were a few other happy bunny pictures I could have chosen like "you smell like butt" or "Make the Stupid people shut up," but I thought this one was appropriate. I love It's Happy Bunny. I'm not one to go out and buy a bunch of crap with the bunny. I do however, like a cute little animal that really tells it like it is. So here's my bunny telling it like it is. I'm nuts!

So nuts in fact that I once again re-did my personal blog. I would love to move this one and get away from the gigantic sucking sounds that are Blogger, but CS won't let me do it. The theory being that I can screw up my own blog first. It would just be a damn shame to mess this one up. Besides, I would have to figure out how to code wordpress with 3 columns and I am just not that bright. Let me tell you, coding for wordpress is hard! I can see why so many people hire people to do it. I can also see why designers make so much bloody money. (not really, but it's more than me)

Anyway, I hate to make those of you who have that blog on an RSS or in your blogroll change it again, but hey it's not about you, it's about me. And I now have my own domain name. Just one more thing to take my valuable time. Cause that's what I need. So check it out. If it doesn't work let me know that too.
4 Comments:
Blogger Mrs. Broccoli Guy said...
Happy Bunny rocks. :-) Though I won't let my daughter get shirts with the nastier sayings on them. I am very impressed you have TWO fun, interesting to read blogs!

Blogger Melissa said...
I think we are all just a little bit crazy!

Blogger Suzanne said...
I thought is said Fluffy Elle; Nutty Elle makes more sense.

Blogger Chris Sapp said...
I love the new blog, and am so proud to be among the hot adoption mamas. :-)

Counter
Established March 19, 2006