Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I'm dyin' ova hea!
First... you all have 1 job. Go over to Suzanne's blog and give her some huge congrats! She and Jamie have a court date of August 31st!! Woo Hoo!

As for us and Kathou & Paypay... well not so much with the court date. Now don't get all, "oh elle, I'm sorry to hear your bad news." I don't want that crap from the likes of you.

Here is what we know at this point. Remember that medical release letter that was supposed to be signed? Well, it wasn't. The good news is that letter is not the responsibility of us our our agency. We have complied with everything to the letter. The signing is the responsibility of the local Department of Education. They are supposed to make sure the Ministry of Health signs the release.

So enough with the boo hoo. Onto more funner things. (ACK!!)

StatCounter Wars:

Total hits for the day as of 5:12 pm - 527

Top 5 States:
Washington
Georgia
Oklahoma
Maryland
California

Top 3 Cities:
Lawrenceville, GA
Kingfisher, OK
Gaithersburg, MD

Now here is the trick to drive up your state or city. You can't refresh more than once an hour. Any refreshes within any given hour count as one hit. We have use of CS's parents video camera so we'll have to come up with some kind of movie for the StatCounter Wars.

Keep em coming folks. This is really entertaining for me. Keeps my mind off of things like oh... MoH signing stinkin' release letters!
23 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Woo hoo for Suzanne and Jamie! So, now, what does this mean for you? Can they still give you a court date without the medical release? Will you know how long THAT will take to get signed? Holy adoption Batman!!! Could they drag this out any further?!?!?!
Hugs, Lee

Blogger 6blessings said...
I ditto the questions above.

By the way, our DSL base is Kingfisher, OK. Come on guys!!

Hang in there D and L. It will come! It has to! We'd all march over to the DoE and force them to sign that letter if we could!

Blogger Suzanne said...
Elle the Intrepid.

Love it.

Washington is going to win you know.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Ok no boo hoo for you but hip hip hooray CA finally made it into the top 5. I need to step away from this computer and go home, make my husband dinner before he forgets who i am.

hang in there - you're a marathon runner, right? :)

Blogger Jenny said...
I can't believe this BS but what can you do, I guess. Stupid medical forms!!!!

I can try to keep up with the refreshing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Waiting on pins and needles for you! Soon, soon, soon.

I think I will have a heart- attack when I hear the news. You guys have been waiting for SOOOO long.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
No fair! Being on the east coast puts us at a distinct disadvantage! Oh well - I'm still checking often...and praying for you. Yours has GOT to be one of the most watched adoptions ever!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Yeah, Lawrenceville, GA...that would be me, Lisa!

Praying that all is resolved soon!
Cathy

Blogger Rhyne & Jake said...
OMG! I've been checking all day to see when the court date is!!!
We're all cheering in the delivery room for you waiting to hear the news!!!

Blogger Deb said...
Not sure what to say other than come on Texas. Now I understand why Texas didn't move up. I kept refreshing. Tomorrow I think I will go to every computer in my office and hit your site just to move Texas up.

Praying for you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh for pete's sake!!

Sign the damn letter already!!


You are SOOOO CLOSE though!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Doh! Suzanne's blog is broken :( :(

Blogger Lauren & Cupcake said...
I am going to become an alcoholic from reading your blog today!...Just give your blogger friends the judge's phone number I am sure we can straighten it all out QUICKLY. Do a Jen...plan a relaxing bath...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
oh gosh - been checking in regularly waiting to hear the good news... one day closer, one day closer... keep the faith! anna

Blogger Rhonda said...
Oh Lordy. COME ON. Funny thing is that I just sent Olga an e-mail today about the medical committee. I asked her how far can we go without the forms signed? She hasn't answered me yet.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Un bloody believable! I know that you will get good news just any time now you two deserve it! Hang tough. Love and Hugs, Aunt Jan

Blogger Maggie said...
C'mon court date! I think I only gave you 3 hits today. I'm slacking!

Blogger The Belanich's said...
I am praying good things for tomorrow... court date for you... Pictures for us!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
RBISIII!!! Luv, the Parental Unit
Everybody PRAY HARD that the judge has THE power . . . here cum de judge!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Your attitude rocks, Lisa! And CA will move up the list....My prayers are yours for the single signature.
Catherine

Blogger Carrie said...
Ahhhh! Come on! We need that court date already.

Hope this doesn't slow you down!

Blogger Suz said...
Awwww Mannnnn (like Swiper says on Dora the Explorer)

Sign, sign, sign, sign!

Sorry I let you down Debbie (and all of Texas!), I had to leave the house about 4 and didn't get back on again till this morning, so I wasn't able to do my part for the Texas contingent.

Blogger kate said...
Just wondering how long we can patiently wait... indefinitely?

(Doing my best for the international coningent, but the time difference is cramping my style.)
kate

Counter
Established March 19, 2006