Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, July 31, 2006
Over the Edge
Those of you who have me on bloglines are probably going to egg my house now. No... I don't have any news. Yet. It is 10:14 pm my time and yes, I am sitting here in front of the computer. I am about ready to take the laptop into the living room and watch a movie.

For the record, mom, yes we did get out of the house. I had a little bit of a moment there, but after about an hour I calmed down. MIL & FIL, if I don't remember much of the conversation from dinner I apologize. We arrived at the airport to pick up the in-laws and of course that aforementioned Pilsner Urquel had kicked in. We pull up to the arrivals area of the airport and I don't think the car was at a full stop before I jumped out. I saw the in-laws and ran up to them. FIL threw his arms open thinking I was so excited to see them. "Where's the potty?" were my greeting words. MIL points and I take off. Sprinting like a mad woman through the airport to the closest toilet. I think the run did me some good.

Neeless to say we came home from our outing to nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

That magic email better come tonight because if it doesn't I'll have insomnia worse than normal. Although, don't be suprised at blog posts from 3 am.
15 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Elle:
I just got up to check....praying for you!
Cathy

Blogger Rhonda said...
Come on Olga!! I hope that she has news soon. I'm dying to find out. I can't imagine how you and CS must feel.

Blogger Suzanne said...
Rhonda, drive over and see if her lights are still on.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Rhonda needs to get the dog buckled in first.

Blogger Suzanne said...
HA! good point. She could poke the dog and make her bark under Olga's windows, and when Olga comes to see what the ruckus is about, Rhonda could cleverly turn the conversation to court dates and . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...
It's almost 3:30 am and I'm sitting at the computer!! I've already checked my gmail and aol hoping see the MD (the magic date!) How are you doing?? Is it 9:30 pm tomorrow (8/02)in Khab? Luv ya, MIL

Blogger Maggie said...
There's nothing for me to check for you this morning... shoot. Hope the email comes in soon.

Blogger kate said...
Waiting with you...

Blogger Deb said...
Praying you get that e-mail first thing this morning. Hope you got some sleep.

Blogger 6blessings said...
Hoping to hear news soon. It was the first thing I did this morning. I'm sure you'll hear very soon.

Blogger Lauri said...
Cant wait.... Im on pins & needles right along with you. Hoping you hear from Olga soon

Blogger Yeah So said...
Yikes! I can't take the excitement and it's not even me!! I can't imagine how you must be feeling. Hope the news comes very soon.

....huh? *ears prick up* did somebody say yarn?

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Please know that lots of us are out here waiting for your news and praying for you as your vigil continues.
Catherine

Blogger Rhonda said...
I'll head over if you need me to! I'm ready to serve (HA HA Tricia).

Blogger Chelsea said...
still on pins and needles for you guys!!!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006