Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
WARNING: blogging sleep deprived and prior to coffee
so tired. didn't sleep. no news.

CS suggested setting up the baby monitor in front of the speaker of the computer so we could hear the bing bing of the email notifier. Guess it's a good thing we didn't since I think I would have had to kill Suzanne at about 1:00 am when she left a comment on Life of Elle thus sending me an email notifier.

I think you all had a plan last night with sending Rhonda over to Olga's house. Wish I would have thought of that.

So onto another day of manic. Good thing, the church kitchen needs cleaning since today is my 1/2 day.
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is torture for you! Hoping for news very shortly.
Serena

Blogger Suzanne said...
OK, so Rhonda, don't you have something you need to drop off at Olga's? Muffins? Just don't let her have any until she sends us email.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Maybe Rhonda has something left over from the garage sale which may be useful in Khab? Still waiting over here for your news!

Blogger Jenny said...
Wishing with everything you hear something soon. this constant waiting needs. to. end. now!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
you may be tired, but at least you didn't admit that you thought tommy lee was cute on your blog. how am i going to back track that comment?

Blogger Elle said...
Tricia, you may have said that Tommy Lee was cute, but if you recall I would be the one who at one point mentioned I thought my cousing was good looking. Not a shining moment I must say.

Counter
Established March 19, 2006