Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, August 28, 2006
Ready Set Go
First things first! Which one of you guys egged my house????? CS went out to the garbage can and noticed white foam all over my car. Upon closer inspection we noticed there were egg on various things. Like... oh... CS's new car, my office window, our siding. What the hell??? What did I ever do to you guys?

In all seriousness, we are at the airport with Kathou and Paypay and anxiously waiting to get on the plane. It took us forever to get through the check in line and then through security. I did a quick HA HA at the lady who was getting her handbag ransacked. Uh Hello! No liquid makeup.

Yep the counter says 0 minutes in some places. Trust me, the plane has not boarded yet. 20 more minutes.

Sorry I am too boring. I am working on limited brain capacity here.

Next stop... SEOUL!!!!! (and my feast of chicken from National Fried Chicken Parts Retailer)
7 Comments:
Blogger SoFlaMom said...
When you get to Seoul, make sure you get the pumpkin candy in the Korean food court...Yummmmmy!

SoFlaMom

Blogger Chris Sapp said...
YEAH! Doing the happy dance for you! The day is FINALLY here :-) Can't wait to see how the Lord's plans unfold for you!

Blogger Ani said...
Hope y'all had a safe trip to Khab. Can't wait to hear about Pickle!!!! God bless.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can't hardly stand the anticipation of your seeing your son again!!!! My heart is with you both and many smiles upon my face!!!
Mom & Mike/ Grandma& Grandpa

Blogger Deb said...
I laughed so hard at your egging. Too funny!

So excited that you are literally on your way.
Hope you can keep us posted the whole.

Blogger 6blessings said...
You're on your way! Hip Hip Hooray!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sorry, the egging was me. I was just SOOO jealous of you guys!! Ha Ha

Counter
Established March 19, 2006