Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, July 17, 2006
Oooey Goooey Referral Goodness
Ok, I had to steal a phrase from Mary Mia for today. But it is sooooooo worth it.

You know those moms that mom who has been waiting for freakin' ever for a referral and the other one who switched from Azerbijan to Guatemala. You know the ones. Really great chicks! Jen and Seegal... well... they are going to add a couple of baby girls to their families!!!!!

I am just jumping up and down with delight for the both of them. This is fantastic!!!! You ladies have been through the ringer and really deserve this. I could not be happier.

So head on over to their blogs and give them a big huge congratulations. Hurry though... Jen leaves THURSDAY for Russia!
1 Comments:
Blogger Sig said...
Damn girlfriend, you are making me cry AGAIN!!
You are the best. Thank you for all your support. I could no way have gotten throught his without the friends I have made along the way.
Huge hugs and kisses to you.
(and congrats Jen!!!)

Counter
Established March 19, 2006