Image hosting by Photobucket
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Bam!
Those of you who know me know I am not the biggest Emeril fan. I am more of the Alton Brown or Jamie Oliver type. But Emeril's "Bam" phrase is somehow appropriate.

Got an email this morning saying that Pickle's medical form was finally completed!!!!! See I tried to tell them he was healthy, but did they listen to me? Nooooo.

So we are inching closer to the ever elusive finish line. In the spirit of the wait I'll give you guys this mornings StatCounter Wars info.

Top 5 States:
1. California (Go Tricia!)
2. North Carolina
3. New York
4. Washington (Suzanne shouldn't you be packing?)
5. Texas

Top 5 Cities:
1. Charlotte, NC
2. Bronx, NY
3. Jackson, TN
4. Oak Harbor, WA (Really, Suzanne)
5. Shelton, CT (hey my family lives in Shelton, WA!)

We are at a total of 87 hits for the morning. Yesterday was 200. Your guy's all time high is 671.

Also, if refreshing my web page isn't enough head on over to Stephanie's. She gave us the tracking number for their dossier so we can obsessively track that too!

As far as the Bald and Fat PAP club, well... I would fall under the Bald and Stick-like PAP club. I think you guys are eating my share of the chocolate. Give it back!!!! Or am I going to have to do some house egging?
13 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awesome! Procrastination DOES pay off sometimes. I'm supposed to be updating spreadsheets, but checked back in between lines and BAM! Now I'm doing the Happy Dance for a healthy Pickle!!

What's next? An official court date?

Blogger Deb said...
Wow! As soon as I saw BAM I knew that there was good news.
So very very happy to hear that Pickle is indeed healthy and has some signed medical forms. Come on court date.
Now I am going to check in every hour to move Texas up in the Stat Wars.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Go California. Nothing like putting my black cat up for some good luck! She's my lucky charm, ya know!

Congrats on the healthy medical form being signed. Any news on when the judge will hear about this and give you that elusive court date?

Blogger 6blessings said...
Yea!! Any day now!! Finally!! You keep us on our toes. Everyone is waiting with you! Progress is so good.

Blogger Wendy said...
I just jumped up and burst into the Pickle dance!!!!

Blogger Chelsea said...
Oh my gosh, YAY!! I too am doing the Pickle dance!!! I am so elated for you guys!!!

Blogger Maggie said...
Woohoo! That's great news.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Great news!!! Everyone wants to see Pickle home with you. I can't wait to see him smiling from your blog.

Blogger Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Suzanne said...
yup, I told you 200 of them were me! I've been fretting about you.

Blogger Jenny said...
Hello NC!

Blogger Yeah So said...
Hey, who's from da Bronx?? (I don't think that's me)

Thanks for the shout out!!

Blogger Mary said...
Awesome news! Congrats!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006