Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, August 14, 2006
Just another manic monday
I miss my manic high. Remember? The posts from here, here, and here. But then came that crushing blow. No court date for you! Our agency said it should only be a 2 week delay for the Ministry of Health to finish up the paperwork and get it into the judge's hands. Well... today will be 2 weeks. Ok, actually tomorrow will be 2 weeks, but today (tonight) is 2 weeks from our pre-trial hearing. Confused yet? So am I.

I am of the mind set that I won't believe it until I see it, but I want so badly to get excited about the possibility that this might actually be the week. I got so much accomplished in that 1 day!

Now normally I would be sitting on top of my computer all day, but not today. I am headed out to Seattle to spend the day with one of my good girlfriends. So in all likelihood since I am not sitting on my computer the "call" will come. Wouldn't that just be fantastic? So I can get a little excited huh?

Let's go check my email real quick ok. Yeah nothing. Shocking!
12 Comments:
Blogger Carrie said...
I hope that your trip to Seattle will take your mind off things for awhile. I have a feeling that you'll get good news very soon! (Great, I sound like I'm channeling a fortune cookie!)

Blogger Deb said...
Hoping to hear some good news this week from you.
Hope you had fun in Seattle.

Blogger Jenny said...
I hope news comes in this week. Anything little bit would be good.
I am also glad you are getting out and about.
Me....called my agency, no call back. that can't be good right.

Keep us all posted on anything at all!!!!!

Blogger SoFlaMom said...
Hang in the Elle! We are all routing (email, email, email) for you, CS, and Pickle.

Blogger Suzanne said...
be sure to get a pedicure while you are in town. All things are better when you toes are cute.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sending you prayers from Khabarovsk that you get that wonderful email with your court date!!!
Cathy

Blogger Chris Sapp said...
We are praying for you! Can't wait to log on and see you got the call :-)

The Sapps

Blogger 6blessings said...
I'm so hoping this is the week. You are an amazing person. I can't wait to log into your blog and read the good news. I know I'll cry.

Blogger Maggie said...
I hope you had fun in Seattle. This wait is craziness... it's gone on long enough. It's time to send some burros.

Blogger Rhonda said...
Have fun in Seattle. Lordy how I love that city. I'm hoping this week, but I'm like you...wait to see it until I believe it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hope this is THE week for you guys. Will check in for the good news.

Blogger Yeah So said...
Hoping this is the week!! If not they better send some more vodka!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006