Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I'll take an inch
I emailed our agency last week asking the ever burning question. Did the judge actually mandate that the Ministry of Health complete the medical form or was it merely a suggestion. I had to wait all freaking weekend for the answer because, well I am dumb and send my very busy coordinator questions on Friday afternoons.

Yesterday rolls around and I get an email from Olga. Good news! The judge did in fact Mandate that the MoH complete the report. Yeah!!! The catch is because they are a government agency she can't specify a time limit, but it is pretty much understood. So tonight officially marks the 2 week mark. My "10 days" are up! Woo Hoo! (ok that's a lot of exclamation points)

So start up the Stat Counter Wars again ladies! We are officially in the final stretch*.


*There is no real confirmation that this is in fact true, but I am getting back to that manic mode and I am dragging all of you with me whether you like it or not.
10 Comments:
Blogger 6blessings said...
Hoping you hear news soon. I keep checking several time a day! Hang in there. It's almost time!

Blogger Jenny said...
I really hope it is the final stretch and that the hopes are followed up with super good news!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
can i start tomorrow morning? i need a full night sleep & a bowl of wheaties for breakfast to make sure i'm adequately prepared for the stat wars. this time CA is going to make a better showing!!! :)

Blogger Mary said...
This is a step in the right direction. I hope things happen quickly for you guys from here.

Blogger Suz said...
Here's hoping, hoping, hoping that you hear some WONDERIFIC news soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (thought you needed a few more exclamation points)

Blogger bethee said...
Crossing fingers and toes you hear something today!

Blogger Yeah So said...
It's getting where I'm holding my breath while your blog loads! I hope you hear soon!!

Blogger Melissa said...
I think we all need to form a new blog club called the bald fat PAP club. We are bald from pulling out all our hair and fat from eating just to pass the time. Who's with me?

Blogger SoFlaMom said...
I'm in MMrussianadoption! Elle, we are with you. Hang in there...any day now you WILL get the email!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That DOES sound like good news. I'll be checking from NC! But probably no more comments - it's hard to type with your fingers crossed!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006