Image hosting by Photobucket
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Happy Easter
I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Easter. Our day started at a bright and early 6:00 am with the alarm clock waking out of a very sound sleep. This was later followed by setting up tables at church for our handbell choir. From 8:30 service we moved to cooking for the Easter breakfast put on by our church youth. Great job kids!! After cleaning up after 300 people we were finally able to go home change and then turn around and drive to Olympia for family time.

The rest of the afternoon was fairly quiet. I took a nice little nap. D brought me a coffee, I learned how to make deviled eggs (I know, I'm slow.) Now we are waiting for dinner. Mmmm, Prime Rib.

Only 4 more days until we board that plane bound for Russia. I am nervous, but mostly freaking out. Pray for my soul.
6 Comments:
Blogger Brian & Rebeca said...
Only 5 days for us before we take the plane to Moscow via Milan. I pray for you that the Lord will give you a Victorious trip also full of His presence, Peace and overwhelming Joy!
He is Risen In Deed!

Blogger Lauri said...
Happy Easter and Safe travels if I dont happen to comment or email you before you all leave.

Take Care- I cant wait to hear all about your trip

Lauri

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Have a great trip if I don't see you the next couple of days. BTW, how do you make deviled eggs? I love 'em, but have never made them myself. And I can't bring myself to buy them at the grocery store.

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
Let's hear it for the Russian-bound travelers! Best wishes for a safe and wonderful journey. I can't wait to hear all about Pickle.

We will be flying out in about 18 hours and I can't sleep!! So excited and nervous...plus, everything is packed except my stuff :) ~ gaye

Blogger Maggie said...
It's amazing how many people in our little group are traveling all at the same time. Seriously, what are the odds?

Blogger glo said...
Excited for all of you as well. I can feel your excitement because my grandbaby is getting placed in my daughter's arms at 6 am tomorrow morning and no one will take her away again. They are driving some kinda difficult roads in Mexico a long way to Tijuana and staying a couple of days. Then home to Arizona. I can't sleep either I am so very excited for the, have a wonderful trip all of you. And Pickles parents I want you to know I came onto your journey just a few short weeks ago, and I am so very very happy for you. SOmetimes we see all the pieces of what feels beoken at the time, and when they are put together we can see His light shine throug and it is beautiful. Waiting to see your beautiful pictures of pickles and Russia. Lord bless you both,

Counter
Established March 19, 2006