Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Holy Cow!
We have about an hour before D's parents show up to take us to the airport. The plan is to check in early, grab a bite to eat and be back to the terminal in time for agency chat and meet Jamie & Suzanne.

So far I am about ready to lose it at any moment. I had a helluva time cramming all of our stuff into the suitcase. Sorry no photos. I was so panicked I was almost in tears. It just didn't want to fit. The problem is the time of year. The temperatures are in the mid 40s during the day, but down to the low 20s at night. So that means coats, gloves, warmer shoes, long sleeve shirts. It just adds to the bulk.

Better yet! D's parents just showed up... an hour early.

To make matters worse, my body decided to have a major allergy attack today and I had to restart the computer because iTunes kept locking up. This is also adding to the near meltdowns. iPod is not nearly full!!!

Wish us luck. Let you all know when we get to Korea.
6 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Breathe! Praying for safe flights all the way. Enjoy your time and love on Pickle.

Blogger Rhonda said...
Good luck Elle! My heart is pounding as I read your entry. Its so exciting! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Blogger Maggie said...
You've been on mind all day today. I'm sure you'll read this once you're in Korea, so I hope you had (past tense) a good flight. I'm perma-crossing my fingers for you.

Blogger Sandra said...
Sending prayers for a safe and wonderful journey!

Blogger Carrie said...
Good Luck! I've been thinking about you all day. Hope that your flight was uneventful and that everything goes smoothly when you get to Russia.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
just heard about the earthquake in russia and thought of you... will have to check the map and see if it's anywhere close to where you are going. safe travels!

Counter
Established March 19, 2006